Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Another busy day at work

I had a very good swim this morning. I was tired after yesterday, but felt good. I was planning on a run after work. But in the end I was held up and decided I was too tired. So I came home and watched the Liverpool, Arsenal champions league game. Well worth it in the end. 4-2 to Liverpool. I normally have a lot of pain in my left knee after a long run, but I've hardly felt anything today. My achilles tendons are sore, especially this morning and when walking down stairs, but that's pretty normal. I still need to work out how to get to the marathon on Sunday. I hope I can drive and park somewhere close. The weather is getting worse and worse. Last year the Rotterdam marathon was canceled due to extreme heat. I get the feeling it might be snowing this year!

No comments: