Monday, February 2, 2009

Running home

I got my race number for the mds today. I'll be 745.
After yesterday's fun trip home, I decided to run home today. It's a little over 9kms, which I covered in just over 50 mins with a heavy pack. I have a bit of a sort throat, probably from the airco, or from the very heavy exhaust fumes. I hope it goes away tonight. I'll run home again tomorrow evening, then eventually I want to run too and from work. I opened a bank acount today, which was a strange experience. A representative from the bank came to our office and guided us through the forms. I'll be getting a checkbook and credit card and I'll be paid by check on the last day of the month. I'll have a current account in which I always have to have more than 1000 euros, otherwise I have to pay interes (no wonder they make a lot of money here). It will be wierd taking my paycheck to the bank every month. I hope I never accidentally drop it...
Well, it's almost 23:00, so time to read a little, then get some sleep.

No comments: