Friday, April 3, 2009

Final Stage

Well, I made it. The last day was a very hot 42.2km trot up and down steep cliffs and through lots of sand. I finished in about 5 hours and I'm waiting for the general classification to see if I'll finish in the top hundred. My tent is about 50 meters from the email tent and it took me almost 10 minutes to get here, using a very slow shuffle due to my feet. At least |'ve had the full experience, including a hot nail through my toe nail, which was pretty much the most painful experience of my life. But on the up side, there will be beer and wine with dinner tonight (yipee). Well, it's time to start heeling and spend some qality time in London before heading back to Qatar.


Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger

1 comment:

sergeyer said...

My Best Congratulations Martin. Hope you are in first 100 :)
Sergey (UPC SCHIPHOL-RIJK)