Thursday, August 7, 2008

Long flight

It was a 9 hour flight from Amsterdam to Vancouver. Luckily we were in comfort class, so I had room for my knees. I managed to watch 2 movies and read most of a book, but didn't sleep at all. I just have to stay awake now until a normal bed time (9 hour time difference). I think being pretty fit helps with the jet lag. Although I have a sore right achilles tendon and the flight didn't help much. I just have to stretch it a lot and hope it goes pretty quickly.

It's now 19:50 Canadian time and we're trying to stay awake until 21:00. It's not easy. We're staying the first night in the airport Raddison, then picking up the camper tomorrow. It was 31 degrees Celsius today in Vancouver. I hope it's as nice tomorrow for our first night in the camper. Well I'm going to carry on watching the TV to stay awake.

No comments: